Okay I started this list so optimistically, And then I realized of the dramas I’ve watched the worst dad’s list was easier. So in honor of Father’s Day here’s my lists of the top best and worst fathers in Asian drama*.
- Playful Kiss – Oh Ki-dong (female lead’s dad)
- Playful Kiss – Baek Soo-chang (male lead’s dad)
- Love Cheque Charge – He Guang Hu (male lead’s dad)
- In Time with You – female lead’s dad
- I Do, I Do – Park Tae-kang (the male lead and accidental father)
- Pinocchio – Choi Dal-pyung (female lead’s dad)
- Pinocchio – Choi Gong-pil (male lead’s adopted dad)
- Panda and Hedgehog – Choi Jae-kyum (male lead’s dad) Tried to kill his own son.
- City Hunter Lee – Jin-pyo aka Steve Lee (male lead’s adopted dad)
- Heirs – Choi Dong-wook (male lead Young Do’s dad)
- Heirs – Kim Nam Yun (male lead Kim Tan’s dad)
- High Society – Jang Won-sik (female lead’s dad)
- It’s Okay, That’s Love – (Park Soo-kwang’s dad)
Selfish and Liars
- Angel Eyes – Yoo Jae Beom (female lead’s dad)
- Love Rain – Professor Seo In Ha (male lead’s dad)
- Love Around – Liang Yi Lei (female lead’s dad)
- Heart to Heart – Go Jae-woong (male lead’s dad)
- You’re All Surrounded – (male lead’s dad)
*List includes Korean and Taiwanese dramas.